|Date Posted||July 7, 2021|
POSITION TITLE: Golf Course Operator 1, Entry Level Operator; an hourly, nonexempt position
REPORTS TO: Golf Course Superintendent/Asst. Supt.
POSITION PURPOSE: Performs daily tasks related to the maintenance of the golf course turf and landscape. Duties include the use of manual and mechanical tools.
- Ensure a positive golf experience for SaddleBrooke One residents and guests
- Operation of golf course maintenance equipment
- Operation of hand-held power equipment
- Operation of manual tools
- Follow standards for a safe operating environment by use of issued safety equipment and (P)ersonal (P)rotective (E)quipment
- Other duties as assigned
- A general knowledge of practices and methods used to maintain grounds and landscaped areas
- Ability to demonstrate safe operation of power and manual tools
- Ability to communicate with supervisors, staff, and residents on a daily basis
- Ability to understand both verbal and written instructions
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and perform repetitive manual labor tasks
Work consists primarily of outside duties in all types of weather.
The above information has been designated to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by the employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications of the employee assigned to this position.
By signing below, you are stating you understand the requirements and functions of this job description. You are also stating that you understand that by signing below you are not entering into a contract either express or implied with SaddleBrooke One. SaddleBrooke One is a right-to- work company operating in a right-to-work state.
Supervisor Signature: Date:
Created: 03/17 Revised: